I made this vase sculpture a little while ago by joining two torsos together, so it is rather large. I thought it might look good with some red amaryllis inside.
The heart is glazed with Botz Koralle red, and the body has a bronze effect finish that is achieved by mixing bronze and graphite powder with transparent, matte varnish and painting it on.
- Weeds and Vermin wp.me/ppAc3-1sY via @wordpressdotcom 21 hours ago
- Daniel Dennett's seven tools for thinking gu.com/p/3fpt6/tw via @guardian 3 days ago
- One hundred and fifty years in the life of a tree. Plus the last few hours. wp.me/ppAc3-1sv via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- A week in the life of a Cherry Tree wp.me/ppAc3-1sl via @wordpressdotcom 5 days ago
- Early one May Morning wp.me/ppAc3-1rL via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago