(including my ceramic bowls) has finally lost out to the Fox when it comes to outside sleeping arrangements
I organised a cosy box for the Skittle because he is now an elderly gentleman, and his hip does give him gip now and then; I wanted him to stay warm and snug. I would prefer him to stay inside at night; but he has other ideas.
As I opened the door to let him in this morning, a strange face peered back at me…this is not the Skittle-cat, surely!
The Fox looked so cosy, I could but laugh. He even posed for pictures. The hair on his backside is beginning to grow back; he has had the most terrible mange and was completely bald a few weeks ago. I shall let him use this bed until he has recovered fully. It must get a bit cold at night without a proper fur!
- Early one May Morning wp.me/ppAc3-1rL via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Still in the land of dreams... wp.me/ppAc3-1rw via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Ceramic torso commission - and the winner is; wp.me/ppAc3-1ru via @wordpressdotcom #ceramic #torsos 3 weeks ago
- Ceramic Fat Birds wp.me/ppAc3-1rj via @wordpressdotcom #ceramic #sculptures 4 weeks ago
- New ceramic bowls wp.me/ppAc3-1rb via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago